Thursday, October 06, 2005

Learning how to Count

I am compelled to begin this blog for Galapagos' reading series "Smut" for a few reasons:

Smut is one of the best shows on the planet. For those of you who have not been paying attention, wake up and smell the raw pulsating flesh and throbbing brain matter that is Monday Nights at Galapagos.

Everything has a blog at this point. People need ways to look like they are working when they are not. Why not look at Smut that won't give your computer a virus?

I want everyone to know about the fantabulous performers, past and present, at Smut.

Also, Nichelle Newsletter, a fantastic writer, blogger, performer, friend, crazy lady, etc. just started a blog which I have to toot my own horn and credit some inspriation to a piece that I performed at Smut where I give annotations on all the people I have done. She's a big proponent of "keeping your number down." My number has now surpassed my age, and doesn't look like it's stopping soon. I am just going to have to keep getting older. And start doing the same person. Sometimes it's like re-using a tea bag (gets weaker and weaker every time) but still...

1 Comments:

Blogger T.A.N. said...

this blog is awesome. i could read it for years

1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home